(as of Jun 10,2020 17:54:10 UTC – Details)
The relay control pin selects jumper. When selecting the jumper cap, you can use the Raspberry Pi to control the Relay
1. Short connect the Jumper: access to specified I/O in the sample program
2. Disconnect the Jumper, use the connection cable to access the custom I/O
The terminal description:
1. This expansion board has three terminals, three pins on each terminal, which is used for connecting an external circuits.
2. Three terminals are low level. When the Raspberry Pi IO port has low output, the LED on the corresponding channel will light up.
3. At the same time,when relay is normally open,the contact points are closed. and when normally closed, the contact points are disconnected,which makes the external circuits on and off.
1 * RPi Relay Board
Kindly note: the Raspberry Pi has 2 interfaces: 40pin and 26pin, this Relay Board is only compatible with 40pin Raspberry Pi Board
The RPi Relay Board gives Pi the ability to control high voltage and high current devices, makes common household appliances become intelligent
Supports RPi Raspberry Pi A+/B+/2B/3B, made of high-quality relays, loads up to 125V AC/5A, 30V DC/5A
Onboard with LEDs for indicating relays status. Photo coupling isolation, avoiding the interference of high voltage circuit.
With relay selection jumper, allows you to control the relays by custom pins other than Raspberry pins
Providing a complete manual information (including wiringPi, WebioPi, shell, python, bcm2835 and other tutorials)