(as of Feb 02,2021 14:55:02 UTC – Details)
This is a Ciclop DIY 3D Scanner kit – Self assembly required. Ciclop belongs to desktop 3D scanners, which can not match with industrial standard scanners, and it is not suitable for scanning irregular and complex objects, only scan nearly cylindrical object, the effect will be more ideal, there are many factors affect scan result. like scanned objects, environment and light. there is a big relationship between them, so we recommend you scan in Constant Light Studio, scanning results will be better. For installation and final you can scan object, it needs you own a certain handle ability and related knowledge, as it is open source, you can search on line and communicate with others, we can not guarantee that all the customer can operated it well, as there are too many factors affect the results, but we will try our best to provide you support, this project is also in continuous improvement by the community.
NEW: Plastic injection molding parts.
This Scanner can easily scan:
1. object space volume is bigger than 5*5cm
2. object space volume is smaller than 20.3cm*20.3cm
3. object weight is less than 3kgs
4. still object
5. opaque object
Which things are hard to scan or can not scan ?
1. object space volume is smaller than 5*5cm
2. transparent oject (glass or organic plastics)
3. luminous object or highly reflective objects
4. dark object and fuzzy object(such as plush toys )
5. object space volume is bigger than 20.3*20.3cm
6. object weight is more than 3kgs
7. moving object
2. Compared with printed plastic parts, You do not need to fix it.
3. It is more durable than printed plastic parts.
Two big advantages of the new design. 1. it is more easy to install. 2. you can stable the board on this plastic parts.
This Scanner can easily scan: 1. object space volume is bigger than 5*5cm 2. object space volume is smaller than 20.3cm*20.3cm 3. object weight is less than 3kgs 4. still object 5. opaque object